HubSpot CRM integration is now possible. HubSpot users can integrate their database with Apollo in a bidirectional sync. All HubSpot users will rest easy knowing that their data will remain up to date and that the days of continual manual entry and wrestling with multiple CSVs are gone, thereby removing the risk of errors and returning valuable time.
What this CRM integration does:
Pull and push contact and account information between HubSpot and Apollo. If change something in HubSpot, it will automatically update within Apollo and vice versa.
Here is the data within Apollo fields that can be synced with HubSpot:
- Contact push Apollo > HubSpot: contact stage, company, owner, first name, last name, email, phone, and address
- Contact pull HubSpot > Apollo: lifecycle stage, company, owner, first name, last name, email, phone, and, address
- Account push Apollo > HubSpot: account stage, owner, name, address, phone, domain from account, and founded year
- Account pull HubSpot > Apollo: lifecycle stage, owner, name, address, phone, and website/domain
- Push notes, phone calls, and completed tasks from Apollo > HubSpot
How it works:
- Link HubSpot:
- Manage your integration settings:
- Select all fields you’d like to have push between the two platforms
- For pushing contacts:
- You can select specific contact stages you’d like to have update within HubSpot in case you don’t want every stage to automatically get pushed.
- Record Visibility
- You can set the extent to which reps can see information synced from HubSpot.
With your new link between Apollo and HubSpot, you’ll have a new found efficiency and cleanliness in your data, so you’ll be able to focus on what it is that you do best; close more business!